Human resource generalist
Opening day : 08-12-2017
Closing day : 12-02-2018
LM Wind Power Canada, a GE Renewable Energy business, the world's leading manufacturer of wind turbine blades, is looking for a human resource generalist. The company, with over 475 employees, is located in the beautiful Gaspé region. By joining this world-renowned company, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and increase your responsibilities in an international environment, while building a rich and diversified career commensurate with your ambitions.
Reporting to the director, the generalist will have the following responsibilities:
· Provide employee relation support for employees.
· Work with union committee to improve work relations.
· Oversee a number of employee programs and incentives. Tuition Reimbursement Employee aid program,etc.).
· Use HR software and enter HR related data as needed.
· Support and coach the organization in regards to human potential.
· Facilitate the completion of the company communication initiatives.
· Help respond to employee’s inquiries in regards to group insurance and administrative follow-ups.
· Participate, support and lead a variety of company and charitable events.
· Attend meetings as required. (Supervisor Leadership Development, Management Meeting, Plant Meetings, etc.).
· Meet goals as assigned in Performance Management Process.
· Improve employee recognition and incentive programs.
· Help develop the department budgets and ensure budget goals are met.
· Perform all other reasonable duties as requested by LM Wind Power.
· Participate in cost saving activities that may include: kaizen events, six sigma or Lean Manufacturing.
· Participate in local seminars and HR functions around the community.
· Oversee and facilitate employee aid programs.
· Provide assistance in external audits.
· Participate in internal department audits and resolve any assigned CAPA's.
· Oversee payroll and benefit changes.
· Support HR Specialist and administrative positions.
· Relevant training or experience in the field of human resource.
· 3-5 years experience in company’s manufacturing.
· Autonomy and Organization.
· Communication and negotiation skills.
· Proficiency with computer software/tools.
· Bilingual (English and French).
· Permanent, full-time position.
· Highly competitive pay and access to a generous benefits package, to take care of you and your loved ones.
Please submit your application to the following address: http://emplois.carriereslmwindpower.ca/
LM Wind Power Canada is committed to employment equity and encourages the development and growth of its employees at work. As a part of the LM Wind Power Canada team, you will be engaging with dynamic, passionate and proud people. Come work with us!
Please note that the masculine gender is used to facilitate the reading of the text.