Field service cordinator
Opening day : 14-12-2017
Closing day : 12-02-2018
LM Wind Power Canada, a GE Renewable Energy business, the world's leading manufacturer of wind turbine blades, is looking for a field service cordinator. The company, with over 475 employees, is located in the beautiful Gaspé region. By joining this world-renowned company, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and increase your responsibilities in an international environment, while building a rich and diversified career commensurate with your ambitions.
The Field Service Coordinator supervises and coordinates projects and workers engaged in field services activities. This position ensures personnel, equipment, and materials are used properly to maximize safety, quality and productivity.
· Ensure technicians are performing their jobs in alignment with LM Wind Power policies and procedures.
· Inventory, coordinate and ship materials and equipment to job sites or technicians.
· Evaluate performance and quality of each team member to ensure work is done safe, correct and on time.
· Recommend or initiate personnel action such as disciplinary and discharge measures.
· Complete scheduled performance reviews and submit appropriate paperwork to human resources.
· Ensure technicians properly fill out and complete appropriate operations documentation.
· Approve all time worked by technicians on a weekly basis.
· Receive and handle all inquiries, complaints, projects and offers within the geographical area.
· Plan and carry out projects in cooperation with the Service Manager.
· Order and/or transport cranes, flights, materials, etc. in connection with service jobs.
· Examine if a special work instruction or work tool is required for the work solution.
· Project management by actively measuring performance of the projects and monitoring progress to ensure project objectives (cost, time, and quality parameters).
· Daily hub for technician questions/ concerns/ guidance.
· Participate in HSE meetings. Promote regular safety discussions with employees.
· Report KPI, analyze HSE data.
· Encourage safe practices. Send information to customers concerning planed assignments and follow up on these.
· Draw up and send service reports and invoices.
· Help provide and establish all induction training for new technicians.
· Maintain that all technicians have the highest level of safety training as legally and company required.
· Handle complaints according to the current warranty conditions and procedures.
· Assist in cost savings initiatives.
· Ensure all Operations related tasks are a 100% legally compliant.
· Make site and equipment inspections. Audit the effectiveness of operations on site.
· Collaborate and contribute to HSE process for investigating HSE related events. Help determine causal factors, root cause analysis.
· Regularly inspect workplace.
· Two years’ degree in business or closely related field or equal experience.
· Two years’ experience with project management required.
· Two years’ experience in supervisory role required.
· Experience in field service related industry preferred.
· Experience in LEAN methods or work process optimizing.
· Must be able to meet requirement for working at heights.
· Must be able to obtain all training to access sites and to properly monitor technician’s performance/ HSE compliance.
· Must be able to communicate/support with technicians in the field 7 days a week.
· Must have the ability to travel for extended periods of time.
· Must have the ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
· Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
· Ability to work at heights exceeding 250 ft.
· Must have valid driver’s license.
· Must have excellent customer service and communications skills.
· Bilingual (English and French).
· Permanent, full-time position.
· Highly competitive pay and access to a generous benefits package, to take care of you and your loved ones.
Please submit your application to the following address:http://emplois.carriereslmwindpower.ca/
LM Wind Power Canada is committed to employment equity and encourages the development and growth of its employees at work. As a part of the LM Wind Power Canada team, you will be engaging with dynamic, passionate and proud people. Come work with us!
Please note that the masculine gender is used to facilitate the reading of the text.