Opening day : 23-01-2018
Closing day : 23-02-2018
Summary: Plays a leading role in continuously improving Senvion’s trainings by using demonstrated skill and technical understanding to prepare, track and deliver training to employees who are responsible for maintaining wind turbine and systems at locations throughout North America.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Establish annual training plan for Service department
- Develop new training programs and materials in coordination with Service department and policies as well as training provided for by our German HQ.
- Partner with Service management to assure Service Technician training, testing and development occurs on schedule.
- Review and update current training materials and tests as appropriate.
- Work closely with site management to identify needed training and to select the most efficient time and place to schedule training activities.
- Maintain training reports and compliance documentation to meet regulations and requirements.
- Verify that our training documentation is complete and retained.
- Collaborate with the German based training department to align and deliver training material.
- Coordinate and develop vendor training with site management.
- Perform on-site audits and write professional report for Service department.
- Ensure continuous improvement and compliance of all our existing training.
- Minimum 25% travel required and 3 to 5 weeks training in Germany when starting the position.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in the wind-energy industry with above average technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Relevant education and/or experience leading, teaching, or managing teams of employees, or a combination of education and experience.
- Strong oral communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to climb 200+ foot wind towers in varying weather conditions.
- Strong solution-seeking, and teamwork skills.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance and electrical testing specific to wind turbine machines and systems. Specifically : Excel, Word, Outlook and experience with SharePoint (asset)
- Proficient computer skills using work processing, spreadsheets and other MS Office software.
- Able to travel extensively to sites in North America.
- Safe, team oriented work habits essential.
If you enjoy working within a truly dynamic environment and share our passion for clean energy, please forward your resume to Stephanie Marquis-Beliveau, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org